We know that you will be happy with your purchases from Site Exclusive. However, there could be some occasions when you will want to return items to us. The following conditions apply:
- The item should be returned with the original packaging, unopened and sealed.
- If the product’s original box was opened or has been used or the original seal has been removed, refund will be declined and the product will be returned back to you,except if there is a manufacturing defect
- If there is a manufacturing defect in product, it has to be returned in the original box including information booklet, and all other accessories.
If the item(s) are not received:
- In case of non-receipt of items, you must let us know within 24 hours from the estimated delivery date.
- Once we are notified that you have not received your product, we will investigate the matter internally as well with our carriers.
- Please note: Non receipt deliveries cannot be investigated after this time has elapsed.
If the item(s) are damaged in transit:
- If any products were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 24 hours of you receiving the items.
- If a noticeably damaged product is received thenit is advised to sign the shipper’s delivery note. Products must be returned in their original box along with documentation and all accessories. Once product is received back into our warehouse, we’ll process the replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
If the item(s) are faulty on arrival:
- If the product is faulty on arrival, you should notify us within15 calendar days (please note that for our business customers, this is 14 calendar days).
- Products must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories and documentation. Against conformation of the issue, replacement or complete refund to you via your original payment method will be initiated.
- We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
If the item(s) are faulty in warranty period:
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 15 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
- In some cases, manufacturers arrange for a specialist via or telephone help facilities and/or a full on-site service for your convenience which we recommend you to use in order to fix the fault quickly.
- All warranty repairs are referred directly to the manufacturer after 28 days of delivery (unless otherwise stated).